NVA 3.23% 15.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Korbel Gold Project Starter Pit Scoping Study, page-237

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I am really pissed off management in decision of consolidating shares numbers it was better before consolidation.
    since consolidation, share price are going to garbage now, at least before consolidation price was holding 15 cents to 18 cents now more worst, how come price now back to 4 years when today progress is 10 times more better than 4 years ago. this is a joke 2019 estimated gold prediction 2.4 m oz. and just preparing for drilling and now 2022 9.6 m oz. and ready for gold receiving and plus IPO IN US MARKET NASDAQ December 2021 and now same price back to 2019, 6 CENTS before consolidation I mean 60 CENTS now this was the price of 2019,
    it looks like price been manipulated..?? there is something wrong we share holders who holding long-term have been badly effected, this is nonsense, either management not telling the truth or some body playing dirty game to down the price this is very unnatural now gold price also rising then How come NVA price keep falling,
    NOW i am sick with NVA announcement, every time announcement comes share price goes down instead of rise and all announcement are very productive and improvement, i show this is the only SHARE(NVA) price keep falling down when announcement comes rest of shares when similar announcement comes share price rise and this is been happening since 2021 and now getting worst then what's point of CONSOLIDATION ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $11.04K 73.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44377 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.