NVA 7.14% 13.0¢ nova minerals limited

Amazing as we progress and improve on our projects how the...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Amazing as we progress and improve on our projects how the market is reacting viciously. Our MC is almost at the point when we had no resource at all, pre Jorc. IMO i dont see to much wrong with the SS , this is a guide of the viability of the project by an independent assessor, and it has a good NPV ultimately - remember this is just a starter pit, not all of Korbel or RPM. Potential and upside massive.
    IMO last year delays impacted explorers heavily, as it did with most spec stocks i hold. Unfortunately, now management are adding to the situation in not understanding how to communicate and take shareholders with them...not just take themselves forward.

IMO In the last year a couple of self inflicted wounds are now showing with the exodus of investors and sadly i read the exodus of long term investors. The buyback i was hoping was to buy low and then raise at higher prices, this was not the case. The Sunday arvo raise that i read in disbelief on Hotcopper and by Monday the stench was incredible and this has not gone away. The consolidation before Xmas and winter time and lacking 7 or 8 quick succession news items to JUST HOLD value in the stock is sheer poor management. And there has been Communication over a year of what to expect in the SS and then the Capex is a lot higher, just when faith is need to be bolstered... oh boy. As other posters have said credibility is now questionable.

Communication is so important to take shareholders with you on the journey... almost every poster states that we have the assets - what we have is not the problem!
    In the words of small caps interview, i will give 3 ways for this communication to be improved
    1) Promote the company as a gold explorer/developer AND A LITHIUM INVESTMENT Company, how we seem to have turned our back on the promotion of this is so unbelievable.... PROMOTE THE LITHIUM _ YOU CANNOT LOSE AT THE MOMENT
    2) Stop the spin and hype on the interviews, look at the CEO of Snow Lake and it was a proud moment when he rung the bell at NASDAQ - he instils confidence with his vision and communication. Chris may not be the person to do many interviews, is there not someone else on all our committees and advisory boards
    3) Even if the results are more of the same, EVERY MONTH, publish some of the results - use it as a positive that might go with other news of progress. If we dont have enough new news every month, then we are cooked....We need fresh news as an explorer/developer regularly...KEEP THE SHAREHOLDERS With you. When you are waiting every 6 months for news, it creates the environment to sell on news... for F Sake..because you know the next news is ages away.

This year-- the spin to deal with the delays has to stop and the reconnecting with shareholders to bring back trust and faith has to happen from today!!
    Promote the company in a professional non hyped way, listen to long term shareholders, do not turn your back on the promotion of the lithium investment, monthly FRESH news... THESE ARE MUSTS TO DO not ideas

In the end most of us agree we have the asset it is massive and growing ..... this should be an easy year to promote this company with what we have got already..let alone the upside - GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $76.07K 582.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23856 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.