NVA 2.78% 17.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Korbel Interim Gold Mineral Resource increases to 3.3Moz, page-126

1. 7,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797

Now that I have luckily topped up at 9.5 let me say this. An 800,000-ounce increase to the resource is a fantastic result (I was expecting around 500). These latest results go back to the end of June 30- 3 months ago!!

There is plenty in the lab with results due. December will really tell a story on these initial few drilling holes and like a lot on here I would be conservatively expecting an upgrade to at least 5 million plus ounces. Having said that, by then we will have another 14 area’s to drill, all within elephant country.

Based on what we have in the ground by December, there is more than enough to get a starter pit going and production within 2 or 3 years. Which will pay for any additional drilling / exploration if needed at that time. This is a global resource in the making.

The big boys will be watching. Nova will probably have the option of entertaining a T/O or joint venture, from either a Newmont, which they have a working relationship with already, or others such as Barrick, Northern Star.

Today’s result is like Cathy Freeman about to turn the corner with some people in different vantage points thinking she is behind- only to discover in the straight as they round the bend, she is front. Nova is at that bend and it will not take long for there to daylight between them and most other gold explorers on the ASX. The future is bright, right, and tight. Go, you good thing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $42.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $29.65K 167.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 21990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.