NVA 6.90% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

YB that is actually incorrect what you say regarding disclosure....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. mbf
    216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    YB that is actually incorrect what you say regarding disclosure. An interim mineral resource is an internal document and totally at the discretion of the Company whether to disclose or not, or wait for further information before releasing. IMO they could/should have waited until assays from recent driliing was available, as it is it represents an incomplete picture.

I ask you how many companies put out a resource statement headed "Interim Mineral Resource " I googled and cant find too many! Pretty much only NVA.

I draw your attention to ASX Listing Rule 3.1, and specifically 3.1A

3.1 Once an entity is or becomes aware of any information concerning it that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity’s securities, the entity must immediately tell ASX that information.
    3.1A Listing rule 3.1 does not apply to particular information while each of the following requirements is satisfied in relation to the information:
    3.1A.1 One or more of the following 5 situations applies:
     It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information;
     The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation;
     The information comprises matters of supposition or is insufficiently definite to warrant disclosure;
     The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity; or
     The information is a trade secret; and
    3.1A.2 The information is confidential and ASX has not formed the view that the information has
    ceased to be confidential; and
    3.1A.3 A reasonable person would not expect the information to be disclosed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $42.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $107.5K 703.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 97305 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 161967 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.