NVA 3.03% 16.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Korbel Main Exploration Update, page-36

1. 2,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    This should run on Monday again... The market will cotton onto what is being announced eventually.

They have revealed two new holes, 20 and 22. Hole 22 indicates that Block A and B are joined which will add to the JORC. Both holes had overall economic grades of .4g/t, well over the cut off of .18 g/t. Remember Fort Knox are making profits out of .11g/t at current gold prices.

30 more holes are sitting at the assay lab awaiting assay and will be announced. Chris keeps saying, we keep drilling and we cannot find the boundaries of this thing. We will see constant news flow until Xmas. I expect all further assays will continue to be economic grades. Chris couldn't be more forthright in indicating this. He all but explicitly explained this in his video interview on ********* yesterday. I did indicate that another announcement had to follow - and low and behold, here it is.

Now drilling block D and drilling Pad 6 which they are speculating to be a higher grade zone and will expand the resource even further for Block B. This new drilling is not a part of current JORC resource, it is outside.

ASX - huge stuff up by them, new assay results of drilling program. How is this not price sensitive? Market has jumped 10% on this news. It does however provide an opportunity to scoop up a few before everyone else catches on.

What is there not to like?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $40.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $81.88K 507.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26667 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.