NVA 3.23% 15.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Korbel Resource Definition Drilling Update, page-142

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Hi Wombat, there is a document floating around on the net from. Hart GR dated 2007 which describes in detail how to classify IRGS systems and presents both the Knox & Dublin Gulch along with depictions of plutons, skarns, veining etc..
    That doc is complimented by a study bianca pietrass did on the pajingo epithermal deposit in nth qld that tells you how to quantify a deposit of this nature to gain resource size approximations..

And finally there is a feasability statement on the net for the Eagle & Olive zones at Dublin Gulch.. It is very comprehensive and outlines exactly the compelling metrics of these discoveries..

I nailed down the deposit at TSO using the above directory documents and it looks like you have another one here at Nova from the brief look I had..

The hardest thing I have found is educating people as to what these things are... But yes, Fort Knox recently commisioned an expansion project Gilmore and will process ore at. 37 gt with a strip ratio of 1.2 and cutoff around point.15 gt...
    Goodluck with it all Sir, all the best 8H
    Last edited by Hateful8: 27/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $11.04K 73.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44377 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.