AS1 10.0% 0.9¢ asara resources limited

Ann: Kouri Mineral Resource Increases to 2 Million Ounces Gold, page-27

1. 4,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2377
    "Now you calling them a liar or they dont know what they are doing" – Not at all. Your post suggested that the market cap of this company is below it's true value and the market had somehow "missed" it. I was suggesting that there's an alternative view; that the market sees risks and that therefore you would be mistaken to expect a large increase in share price based on this news.

"Nice downramping you sold and trying to get back in....imo" – Your opinion on this subject is completely worthless. I've been following Golden Rim since 2013; sometimes holding, sometimes not. I don't remember seeing any posts from you prior to June this year.

Yes, I read the announcement too. I take it you didn't look back over the history of the resource. The resource has been open at depth and along strike since it was an exploration target in 2017. Extension drilling in and around the main body has turned up continuation at the same unexciting grades. I hope the grades improve with infill work, and I believe they should focus on achieving that before they chase further extensions there.

Red Hill was an exciting find when they first drilled into it, but it hasn't panned out to be as good as we all hoped.

The most hopeful option is the Diabatou Gold Shoot. I hope to see decent grades continue there.

My personal view is that you would be foolish to overinvest based on an expectation of an imminent rerate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.939M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3 289

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 944330 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 648541 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.