ARL 0.00% 48.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: KPMG appointed Corporate Advisor for Ardea Strategic Partner, page-45

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    I’ve given that exact question a bit of thought lately.

Let’s remember that there were 2 companies, 2 parties, involved in that deal.
    What does that mean? That means we have 2 groups of shareholders who’s needs must be met.

Therefore there is value for SK in making such a not-quite-yet type deal.
    They could tell their shareholders something like, even if it’s just the larger shareholders in a closed meeting/call, ‘cobalt? Don’t worry- if/when we need that we will go out and find it. To prove that we can and will, here is this deal we are doing/have done’.

I’m guessing that, all things being equal, the SK share price would not have suffered from the deal at all & at the end of the day what has it cost them? Some executives got an excuse to go on holiday to Australia & no money was paid.

No downside, no real cost & reassurance to our shareholders? There really was no way they were going to say no because don’t forget that it is contingent on a few things so there are ways for SK to protect themselves if it doesn’t come off.

ARL is a different beast. We own everything we put our name on, 100%
    We have no royalty commitments.
    We have no debt.
    We have a larger, ( the largest outside Africa ), deposit.

This will be the company to get to the goal of becoming of a serious supplier. I’m not shy to say that clearly- the other 2 ‘peers’ aren’t really in our league & I’ve said before all they have is a bit of a head start.. but they seem to be wasting that advantage to some degree.

We are suffering at the movement because of their dramas, make no mistake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $245 506

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14402 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 12344 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.