KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Ann: KPO TO APPOINT FINANCIAL ADVISORS TO SECURE DIRECT THIRD-PAR, page-42

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I’ve got this KPO so wrong that I am embarrassed….
    Hopefully the board of directors are as well.

They took on mission impossible… to introduce a new more efficient thermal cycle into world’s most conservative industry.

And where did that end up…?…..with Baker Hughes doing hard yakka on performance, pricing and manufacture of the vital innards …. The vapour turbine..and that adventure continues.

Along the way they pulled out of left field , about 1 GW of Carbon Capture projects in Alberta, Canada….Using conventional gas fired gas turbine combined cycle plants coupled to Carbon capture …..

get that into perspective…. It’s 5% of what Twiggy and CannonBrookes were hoping to do in NT…..
    its more than they hoped to deliver to Darwin!!!

And it is 100x more likely, feasible, advanced,…..

And the new Chair has put his name to it, having sold his last company for for 3X the total cost of all these Carbon Capture projects…
    Funding for fee and free carry should be a walk in the park.
    And KDP are close to choosing partners..

so I’m all in…. Again, I acknowledge I’ve been so wrong for a few years but this is best bet I’ve seen in the Green space……90% reduction in CO2 emissions with these proven systems.
    Or do you believe the hype of the duelling banjos in the NT..?
    And then we still have all of our beloved Kalina Cycle waste heat technology in the hands of world leader Baker Hughes to boot.

Happy to ring the bell and shout the bar at Icebergs on a Friday night if I’m wrong and this isn’t the darkest hour and time for contrarians to go in boots and all and see what our White Knight in shining armour can deliver .

$20M market Cap….Give me a break….
    Should be $200 Million…just for starters…

Sun Cable spent $200 Million of series B funding alone…
    And I know where I would rather be invested…

this ugly duckling is about to start quacking proudly…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24621397 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.