KPO 33.3% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

Ann: KPO TO APPOINT FINANCIAL ADVISORS TO SECURE DIRECT THIRD-PAR, page-8

1. 1,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1275
    I would anticipate they have commenced this process some months ago. They would have ascertained the appetite for such an arrangement. But having determined that it is feasible, they now want to set up a process to get the best deal possible. There will hopefully be a number of interested parties as the economics do sound genuinely impressive from what i understand. So it is now time for an experienced consultant to drive the best deal possible. i.e. give as little away as possible in KDP, and get as much cash in return as possible. Preliminary investigations appeared to have determined that a ballpark estimate will be to give away probably between 25-50% of KDP for a return of $25-50M CAD.

There will be a number of parties privy to this information so important to update the ASX as to the company's approach. Otherwise we are left to ponder whether they will need to do some kind of massively dilutive event in KPO to keep the lights on.

Of course we all wish these kind of negotiations went faster, we had certainty sooner, but reality is that is not the way things work when you are talking about someone offering you $50M. Or signing off on $1.3Billion projects.

I see it as yet another step along the tortured path, but i stated I felt it was a very positive step.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.945M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $18.65K 5.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11238638 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6661447 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.