KTA 0.00% 1.4¢ krakatoa resources limited

Radish, I know the directors of KTA, and all the brokers...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Radish,

I know the directors of KTA, and all the brokers involved with the recent Placements etc. I don't need to repeat what I have already done. I know directors of several Perth based companies as I actually talk with people instead of trolling people on Hotcopper.

This argument originally started when you accused your broker of being "suss" for sending you a Research Note or other info, which is naive. I know for a fact that this info was send when the Placement was offered to sophisticated or experienced investors. You said that you didn't buy via the Placement, so you bought your KTA shares on-market.

By not buying via the Placement, you didn't receive the options, most likely paid a higher price for the stock, and you had to pay discount brokerage fees on your entry.

This means that you didn't qualify under 708(8) or 708(10) of the Corps Act. If you didn't qualify under 708(10) then it means you are a Greenhorn. Didn't the broker accept your 3566 Hotcopper posts as enough experience to buy via the Placement?

You recently waited until KTA had a pull back then attacked me for a second time. You are hoping that this stock falls because you have a vindictive personality, which is a character flaw.

You have sold your KTA, so why are you still here. Stop referring to me in your public posts.

P.S. My friend is a director of a listed Li company, and is a corporate adviser with several back-door listings to his name. I also stated that people should not buy KTA based on these Africa Li rumors.

As I stated originally KTA will take 3 to 9 months for a big payday not weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1900999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 211113 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KTA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.