KRM 5.26% 3.6¢ kingsrose mining limited

Ann: KRM drills 4.75m at 14.2 g/t Au and 81.5 g/t Ag, page-9

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Recent drilling below the mine workings and limits of the current Mineral Resources at the Talang Santo deposit has identified a zone of consistent high-grade gold mineralisation that is plunging steeply to the northeast and is open at depth (Figure 2). Drilling indicates that the vein is thickening and becoming more coherent at depth, with increased development of typical epithermal vein textures including ‘ginguro’ banding and hydrothermal brecciation
    that host narrow, very high grade “events” up to 97 g/t gold over 0.3 metres within the DDH-592 intersection.

Of particular interest is the presence of ‘ginguro’ banded clasts transported within the hydrothermal breccias, suggesting that further high-grade banded veining could persist to depth. What is that?

Most famously it is in the super high grade Hishikari mine in Japan.
    www.geologyforinvestors.com/...

Yes that picture is real. First time saw it years ago doubted that, but it is real. Bands of solid gold.

At 14 grams we do not have solid gold bands, but Mike told me that was the dream for Kingsrose to get similar deposit to super rich mine to north of Kingsrose's mines or the Japanese ones. He also has been involved with Japan Gold a lot, here are some nice pics there too of Ginguro banded gold. www.japangold.com/...

So "Of particular interest is the presence of ‘ginguro’ banded clasts transported within the hydrothermal breccias, suggesting that further high-grade banded veining could persist to depth." Breccias are broken rocks jumbled up before final solidification. That is how they look too. So they are seeing Ginguro pieces in this drill hole that were transported from below, in other words the Ginguro deposit (with or without gold) is below and just a few tantalizing pieces of it were broken off and transported up to the drill holes. Exciting indeed. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $27.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $5.05K 139.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 466539 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 49450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.