KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

Ann: KSS Quarterly Activities Report and Commentary on App 4C, page-31

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Falling sharp again - after the report this wasn't to be expected. Who would sell now beside Insiders ?

Maybe insiders... but that's just us assuming there is problems which can make an ass of you and me. All the talk of problems in these forums made me a little skittish too but the first bullet point clearly states this is a scouting mission. Which implies that the first launch is a test which would explain the change of vendor for the manufacture and the launch. They used cheaper vendors for the launch and manufacture of the Scout or TEST. So really this would be the perfect time for something to go wrong then it can be rectified before the next launch. The launch by a more expensive vendor for both the launch and manufacture. The reduction the SP I feel was just short term traders jumping on the train they took profit and have no real interest in the company, the CR capitalised on the short term traders and helped clear the debt and now we are just hovering waiting on news in a market that is full of short term opportunity. You could sell your Kleos and make 100% on something else in 2 months and then come back and ride the wave of the second launch which far more important as they will be the refined version. If KSM1 satellites function better than just scouts well thats just a bonus we have a cluster we can use for A+B testing or just for more accurate data.

I'm with the guy that said come back and check in August and then if they have problems with that launch, with communicating or the data of KSF1 and KSF2, which are not scouts, then we can freak out. If anything I would be snapping up the cheap shares now as July is not far away.

Some possible other traders
    1. Stop losses kicking in after a little Monday morning tree shaking after a sharp decline end of last week.
    2. Weak hands that wanted a more concrete announcement after reading people on hotcopper speculate problems as if its the downfall of the company.
    3. Weak hands that think the end of last week will continue and the market will continue to fall.
    4. Weak hands worried the Reddit situation might continue to spill over to ASX.
    5. Weak hands worried about the lock down of WA and other states declaring hot spots.

Last edited by SVNROOF: 01/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.