ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Read my last comment - if you essentially replace global fund managers with individuals who have attracted the attention of the authorities in the past as your major shareholders , and at the same time dilute the influence of management - which way do you think the price will go.
    Doing a CR at 72c seemed like an act of genius given the current share price - but actually this is what the market has determined was the real cost to the future of the company of that CR. So the short term benefits of the CR seems to have had the effect of shedding roughly 20% of the SP due to dilution. Now we are seeing the markets view - a 20-30% loss of value that can only be attributed to the share register (unless there is insider trading based on operations knowledge).
    Nothing else seems to have changed that I can see other than the raw figures of who actually owns and potentially controls the future of KSS.
    At the end of the day if SS or JC were trying to sell you a used car - would you buy it? Reputation can not be underestimated.
    All MOO so DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.