KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

Ann: KSS Raises $19 million to Progress Next Satellite Clusters, page-145

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    People are judged by the company they keep. IMO
    Look at the reputable corporates that were in the top 20 2 years ago - presumably from the float. They are all but gone now. Instead we have people who have poorer reputations in their place.
    I call it "good money" because if Merrill or HSBC invest in your company they bring an endorsement with them and add value to the company. They want to make money like everyone else, but they reinforce the legitimacy. If you see one of the big boys buying into a company it is generally a very positive sign. The other money comes with no endorsement, and actually makes you question why they can't get funds from the big boys.
    I think of it like someone who is refused a bank loan so has to go to a loan shark or WW, AP or whoever. You have to ask why they were knocked back, because it obviously wasn't great terms they got. In our case go back to the Winance deal. Maybe they need to strap the CFO to the next launch vehicle!
    I am just concerned about the "source" of our problems, as there is no rational reason why the SP should be heading south when the rollout is going exactly to plan. Technically 100% (things moving to plan) Financially 100% (cashed up) Outlook 80% (no guaranteed cash flow) Management 80% (so far so good except CFO) Major SH 40% (apart from the management team & some minor corp holdings, no-one makes it look good, and some make it look less than good).
    Anyway it's just my own observations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.