KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

Mate, it's not over $1 because they haven't started making...

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Mate, it's not over $1 because they haven't started making money, you can't expect the share price to just keep going up and up. The company has to hit more milestones first.

And I don't understand this negative tone her from people about the capital raise. It was great. It was at a good price and generated enough cash to roll out the next cluster without being in a desperate situation. Some of their other fund raising was terrible but had to be done because they had so little cash - they couldn't be picky and had to raise on some pretty bad terms.

We are well positioned now for the future.

Honestly so much of the KSS threads are just people relentlessly pumping and throwing out price targets with no analysis or logic, then others getting disappointed when these pie in the sky price targets are not met.

$1 is very realistic, but we'll see the re-rate when the company has hit it's milestones. Even at the current price, it had a significant re-rate compared to before the first satellite launch. I expect additional re-rates in 2021 when these next milestones are met

• Revenue generated from contracts from the 1st cluster
    • Launch of second cluster
    • Additional contracts/revenue from second cluster

This company has potential to be a multi bagger from here but the milestones have to be hit first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.