KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

I’ve decided to repost without any reference to another...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I’ve decided to repost without any reference to another poster.

Learned my lesson and will humbly stick to the facts.

Let’s assess the significance of this announcement:

Firstly this is NOT a partnership with a university. It’s not like the graphene companies who do research through Unis on some new unproven use for graphene (which in 2 ASX cos supports close to $100 mil MCs!)

This group is a joint govt/industry/uni body which is actually tasked with investigating real world solutions to an impending multi £Billion problem.
    Not Pie in the sky trials of fluffy new techs that may or may not work.

Sellarfield is looking to commence decommissioning very soon, held back only by the lack of solutions such as KTGs.

So this is not 5 years away, it’s imminent. And there are numerous different revenue possibilities from the existing WAAS method to up fronts/ JVs with fabricators etc. It also says it’s building on years of collaboration, so this is not a new or early stage collaboration but rather an advanced one which has now been formalised and KTG has become an accredited member of the AMRC.

I seriously doubt that there is any other technology like this in the collaboration. Let’s remember, KTGs tech is GAME CHANGING. the fabrication time and cost for 1 single nuclear disposal container is 2 weeks and $100k plus. KTG turns this into 2 days and $?? (Eg massive cost savings but unknown how much KTG will receive). 75,000 boxes just on Sellafield. Get the calculator out guys. Charging just $10,000 per box (a saving of 90% for the decommissioning process) = $750 mil of revenue!!!!!

Clearly all parties know that KTGs machine can help achieve this result otherwise why would years of informal collaboration turn into a formal collaboration agreement ?? It’s not like they’d test it, see it doesn’t work or barely works better, then still choose to proceed with formal agreement. Join the dots people. Seriously, we literally just got told years of collaboration have just progressed to a formal agreement.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.