KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

It still has a market cap of around $30m and the company really...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    It still has a market cap of around $30m and the company really has no revenue at this stage. In my mind there is a big question mark over whether the WAAS model will work. We will see, but very little proof it is at the moment and they definitely don't seem to signing up a client every week and half, which they would need to do in order add 40 new customers per year as per their guidance. I had a look at it pre listing and couldn't understand the initial valuation. I still believe 10 cents is fair value, only if they start to sign up customers consistently as promised, because we really don't know what sort of revenue these customers will add. Based on their example, 40 clients would only bring in around $2.5m per year in revenue. There are listed companies out there with proven SAAS models and good revenues like SCL that are valued at less than KTG and are a lot less capital intensive, it just doesn't make sense. Also, announcements made by the company of customer wins will probably go against them at the moment, as they will look like they are trying to support their share price. Price up the last few days but certainly down from the highs a few weeks ago.

That said the technology looks good even though they have had little success selling the machines over the last 5 years. So if they can prove the model then it could turn out to be a great business. Just too speculative for me at the moment given the valuation, which the market may come to terms with when they provide their next quarterly update. I will continue to watch with interest from the sidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.