SHP 10.0% 0.9¢ south harz potash ltd

Any "activity" where the potential for making money is involved...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Any "activity" where the potential for making money is involved I guess people with addictive personalities are prone to being involved in as they chase a "get rich quick, pay day".
    To suggest that the ASX is akin to Pokies is simply ludicrous and really highlights my last post commenting on your views of numerous "junk" stocks that are getting ready to "tank". I was not trying to be critical in that post. I was simply making the point that in those posts, as in this one where you compare ASX to pokies, you respond very emotionally to investments. My experience has been that when you respond emotionally to financial decisions - you often make bad ones.

I'm not here to confirm that this stock is a slam dunk by any stretch. They have a number of hurdles that they are going to have to navigate to get to financing and then production - it may not come off. But when you are investing in penny stocks, all you can do is research the balance of probabilities and accept the fact that unless you sell out you might loose your money. I for one certainly like that strategy where I ALONE get to determine the chance of success based on my own research vs. the $10 buck I put in the pokies, that I agree with you, based on balance of probabilities, is simply lost money from the time I put it in the machine.

Good Luck and I wish you financial success in your numerous penny stock investments....

Last edited by AndyMzz: 23/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.497M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $576 64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2200718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 613249 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.