ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Kvanefjeld EIA Accepted for Public Consultation, page-73

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Congratulations to all holders you have been well rewarded!
    Thank you for the very kind compliments from some
    Well done management. Its been a hard run and you did it.
    Happy Birthday Dodge! You deserved this! Have anothery for me
    As for the share price I can only give it a big fat PFFT!

Im not too phased though.
    Euroz calls 53 cents as is right now and $1.30 odd derisked post ML and pre operation. So as the market sees the operation has a much higher chance of reaching ML. You surely know where the sp looks to head in the weeks and months ahead. Euroz are conservative in teir numbers and were not paid for their research. They approached GGG via their own interest.
    Beyond ML ...just move over Lynas....and GGG doesnt even need a separation facility to get them out of debt.

For me EIA is a MASSIVE part of the ML and to me its smooth sailing from here with great support through to ML weather public or parliament seat support.

Keep in mind when looking at the time period required to ML.
    SIA is already complete and accepted.
    ML application is already in and accepted.
    MOU and initial work toward SIA/IBA business community prepped and ready.
    Presentations prepped and ready. The previous Deputy Minister for the Mineral Authority in Greenland will now be presenting the operation to everyone in Greenland (as hes now GGGs new employee)
    GGG has had a lot of time to get these additional cogs underway in effect and ready to go as shown well above.
    We have seen considerable advancement in process speed through to ML for other operations since the redesigned GoG processing departments swung into force. GGG is next in line.
    GGG now has a private firm managing the roll out and public front with the previous Deputy Minister of Greenlands Mineral Division side by side getting the project through who have done the same for the likes of BHP, RIO etc

Id expect a good news flow over the next few months as all these facets get signed and delivered and the ML to come into fruition much sooner than most anticipate.

Congratulations again holders and keep a hand on your hat because I doubt todays rise is all we see from this release....and certainly not as the market now does their research and gels as to the likelihood and speed of a cleared ML from here.

What a daaaaaay!

Last edited by nro: 23/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.