ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi ChokdeeYes the forum can get a bit tedious when nothing...

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    Hi Chokdee

Yes the forum can get a bit tedious when nothing happening but somebody been playing around on the SP everyday pre opening thats kept it around the .24

I only really responded on the Thorium because of the previous post about US//Biden and REE. and the no comment about Uranium.

Once this REE sector gets going it is really going to change the world more quickly than we think.......

Certainly the CR was unexpected but probably the best time to raise and now set for next year with a good book balance.

On the SPP raise I still am not sure whether I will take it up or not as I have a feeling that if no announcement by Christmas then could still drop back a bit.. I only received my paperwork today with a postmark of the 4th Dec. So will make my deision in the morning as I can do it online.
    GML should have been aware of how long things would take to get out to holders given we are on Covid mail and Christmas, Australia post now quite slow with normal mail.

It will be a different ball game after Christmas once the US election result settle and new administration takes over. See how China goes then, they have shown their hand recently on what it can be like dealing with them.
    I think that we are in for some testing times as the world changes.....

GML are still in a well placed position in all asprcts........

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $12.08K 603.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3467745 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.