ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Kvanefjeld EIA Accepted for Public Consultation, page-93

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Yeah I couldn't agree more gpoe.

This awful pandemic has realized the importance of change required regarding our planet and the global shift being expedited by global leaders - countries is rapidly occurring.

It is good to see many here on the forum - as myself already seized the opportunity to increase holdings at the opportunity presented. Not for tomorrow - next week but certainly next year and many years ahead. One step at a time (M/L for now being the companies priority next year) however when the invested in fossil fuels join this new energy shift - many have already as it is real this time and only to be realized in coming years - the billions invested by companies/investors alike in fossil fuel will end up in the new. It just takes time for transition and recognition especially for those in development phase to be recognized for their assets - connections - financial investments - efforts of years.

We probably all hoped for a bull run like 2011 re China supply constraints for a bonus - and I believe our sp has some of that factored in but only minimal. This time around it's different the reo supply demand of the future - it's more calculated and specific and I believe GMEL and Greenland are handling the progress to be a major player in the future very well. Reality is the sp gains are only of the company progress and deservedly so throughout 2020 - the progress can not be disputed - the decisions of management - appointment of Nielsen - capital raise whilst sp healthy to be cashed up significantly for 2021 - the opportunity was there so they made it happen - yeah I thought excessive - little dis-respectful to existing holders but that's business-corporate world who - when a company is well managed as such - we small fry have to suck it up in the knowledge the company and the sophisticated investors are in the business of profitability.

Time misses are a disappointment also however nothing new - GMEL are not my only hold that have taken a decade although I have only been with GMEL seriously since early 2020.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $12.08K 603.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3467745 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.