ETM 4.17% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Kvanefjeld Project Public Consultation Update, page-14

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    LaVitaBella
    I am wondering what the change will bring. I don't know, but I have been mentioning some the changes that worry me. GGG and skove nielsen have created a number of people who don't seem to like them or trust them very much, which well may be a factor in the growing opposition to any GML mining in Greenland. A new government could make them into a bigger problems depending on their new positions. And skove neilsen may well end up being even less welcome in the new government.
    But, I bought my shares at $2. years ago. The company has lost most my money over the last decade plus. I am curious if they will continue their only consistent track record, that of continuing to spend money without seemingly having any ability, as a company or as a board, to figure out how to actually make some money. What a novel concept for this company. Its been since 2008 and the company has spent lots but neve made a profit of even $1 dollar. And everyone continues to say what a good job they are doing. I don't know why anyone thinks that.

That's why I am nervous.

Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.