ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Id appreciate if you would place such individuals on ignore. As...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Id appreciate if you would place such individuals on ignore. As you may have determined. Given my absence. It wont stop when im not here.

This discussion will be a permenant record of a number of legitimate and verified concerns. It wont be repeated. But referenced. All linked, proven and discussed. All deeply held by every shareholder who witnessed the license refusal under concerning grounds. Many losing considerable money. Furthermore, for those who hold and hope that ETM will succeed any further in Greenland in future.

Do you think if ETM wins their court case. Their issues immediately abate for Kvanefjeld? Do you think any other interests cease to be held? Do you know what those interests actually are? That would be a bit naïve to assume. Over thoroughly researching to understand exactly whats going on and assurance that its over.. Over hoping otherwise.

If anyone stays invested. Youd best stay aware of the facts, and even, to the spot future concerns. Even better. Perhaps this time. prevent it. Just like the former CEO has accepted. Was a better way.

I once warned of dangers ETM faced before their license was stopped. I met and spoke with many sources to best understand it. I even tried to offer insight of it here. As you know. We now see what happened absent effort or better knowing.

This unfortunately isnt about your reading time. Ive noticed you liking a few posts recently. But I admit I understand its a bother. Over perhaps its purpose. I have even kept it within threads you could opt to skip to help. One I had created just for the task. Its the best I can do.

Please do what you feel is best and right to do. As will I.
    All the best either way.
    Last edited by nro: 16/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $2.986K 133.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 185057 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.