KRR 8.33% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

Where to start?1) This is a thread about your HPA project, my...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Where to start?

1) This is a thread about your HPA project, my comments are exclusively related to that, i neither know of,nor have interest in your other projects. My comment stands that for your HPA project, which this thread is about, you are unlikely to see as much potential benefit as a more advanced project, such as FYI or A4N, due to them having first mover advantage and being able to dominate the HPA market. This will likely lead to HPA prices falling due to competition, meaning you are significantly less likely to get finance for your project as your DFS assumptions will be wrong, or even if you do make production, you'll see FYI continuing to develop their product to continually stay one step ahead of KRR (5N first etc). I do believe that you will benefit in the short/medium term from FYI's success in the form of increased exposure, but i don't believe at this stage you will make production, unless either FYI, or A4N or both experience significant unforeseen issues from here.

2) FYI are in the final week of a 90 day exclusivity agreement to finalise a joint venture with Alcoa. Once this joint venture agreement is signed, it is extremely unlikely Alcoa will simply stop at building just one HPA plant. They are a hige company and like to dominate their industry. FYI have tested their process with a number of alternative feedstocks, potentially supplied by Alcoa (unconfirmed), which further suggests they are considering the idea of additional plants. A4N also have a highly scalable process should they wish, so this comment is simply wrong.

3) I came here today, my first KRR post was this morning, because one of your holders came to FYI requesting to use a graphic a FYI holder created, and i was curious to see the comments around it. I also show an interest in any competitor to stocks i hold to make sure i'm comfortable with my own investment and well informed about the wider industry. I consider that basic investing research and due diligence.

I wish you the best of luck with your HPA project, but for the reasons above it's not an investment for me.

Last edited by GooseMcghee: 28/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $685 56.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3128359 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 590606 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.