KRR 7.69% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Ann: KWINANA HPA PROJECT - 5N PRECURSOR PURITY, page-41

1. 11,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4644
    i think I’m going to top up and buy more. Good to see some posters from the bigger hpa boys who are obviously well ahead of us starting to get nervous and coming here to post. Actually a big positive for krr to get to that stage of attention.

it always was a similar case at school when the young average bloke started talking to the girls, the older bigger jock type figure would come over and say a few words to him that the girl was his. Same can be said for the market. But eventually that average bloke gets good marks at school and scores the hot chick once she’s matured while the jock ends up working at Lowe’s selling shirts and struggling for a date.

You all know what I’m saying here, krr is behind right now but we have now have the proven pillars to get this project going and with good tactics/management we can get ahead of these companies currently ahead of the league. We are too cheap right now IMO and happy to have the posters from FYI and A4N join the party/revolution. Cements my holding that’s for sure!
    should see a mini rally in the coming weeks I think in order to form a more realistic base for our current assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $45.76K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 429816 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 240972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.