KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

It's quite ironic you asking me why I have the right to tell...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    It's quite ironic you asking me why I have the right to tell people what to post and what not to post...which is actually what you do.

First of all, I never said you are not allowed to post, the whole point of my post was for you not to write as if you are representing all holders here.

Secondly, I was not ramping either up or down, nor was defending anyones view, I was defending the right for people to post regardless of whether they hold or not, the important part is they are making sensible comments, all others can be ignored.

Thirdly it doesn't matter who I am, whether I hold millions or very few, I like everyone else is entitled to post here without being told to leave etc.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure its a waste of time trying to make these points to you and I'm really not interested in going back and forth.

For the record it does feel as they the company has had a shift in momentum recently and I hope that continues. I have held for a considerable amount of time and have a reasonable amount of shares so I, like many here, are hoping things can be on the improve and have no interest in 'down ramping' the share. Just because I don't post much doesn't mean I don't follow the forum with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $807 73.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1570703 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 140000 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.