KRR 10.0% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

AlexanderJ I am sorry that you and others have to see what they...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    AlexanderJ I am sorry that you and others have to see what they do here. For you though you miss out on what they say which personally I think is a mistake as they are damaging the reputation of the company and have done so for a long time. I almost never get involved with downrampers leaving that part to my husband who all know now is Yak52. But while I see him battling them and trying to counter the false & damaging info portrayed by these individuals I think myself he is wasting his time which is why I "usually" do not participate. However these attacks against myself from scavengers like those doing this really upsets me, and it would seem a woman is not allowed to be independent from her partner without being discriminated against.
    I have the right to post here without being attacked for it. Thats the Australian law as well as HC Policy. If it does not stop then I will take it further with HC Management again. Being discriminated against or bullied specially as a woman is just not acceptable.
    I am glad TB has moved more over to twitter for news now. I hardly ever open HC except when working on my own these days for good reason.

FYI for those of you who have husband and wife HC separate accounts HC wants you not to post same day, same stock together. Only one account posting on a particular stock at a time. This is what we have been told via email from HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $49.8K 5.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 14647500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 17885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 55750
Last updated 15.08pm 07/05/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.