CMB 0.00% 0.4¢ cambium bio limited

Ann: Kyocera completes Progenza Due Diligence, page-10

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    My take:

* RGS is really only a one trick pony right now - PROGENZA.
    * SYGENUS and RGSH4K have been put on the back burner
    * Patents are ~ 18 in ANZ and 3 USA, 3 EU, 2 China, 3 Japan and 1 Singapore - thats not a lot indicating right now there is a narrow pipeline/direction for Progenza
    * There are some smart (money smart) people in the back ground - I.e. Glen Richards (you may know him from Shark Tank) who was one of the key people behind Petbarn success (before it crashed after CEO Scott Charters left and the NZ CEO ran it into the ground) hence the initial additional focus on the animal heath side
    * As mentioned above, the Achilles heel has always been cash as is the same for every penny bio. This usually leaves them vulnerable to discounted institutional placements for funds which ultimately leads to dilution and a static/declining SP. What I like about RGS is the director have funded their cash flow shortages by way of loans - thereby not allowing institutional investors to grab discounted shares and dump for a profit all the while diluting retail holders value.
    * Finally - it actually looks like PROGENZA might make it to commercialization now (i had little faith for a long time) - If/When that becomes more likely - the potential value of the product will exceed the current MC - and with the top 20 only holding ~ 40% - there may be potential for a takeover/buyout/JV of sorts.

Would i recommend it as a buy - YES at present, I think you could be confident of ~ 8 - 10c in the coming weeks and 12 - 18c if all goes to plan.

EDIT - Personally - disregard any COVID talk, pure hype with the current buzz word IMO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2164/2164093-75295b5fb63df8c34a72b344db420b1c.jpg

Last edited by bioqld: 18/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.772M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1267251 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 746300 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.