CMB 25.0% 0.5¢ cambium bio limited

hi ma420. I have been a holder now for about 4-5 years. My...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    hi ma420. I have been a holder now for about 4-5 years. My average price is about 10c and I’ve held during ups and downs between recent lows circa 6c and highs over 20c. My view is RGS is highly speculative but it is really flying under the radar. In my view they have a strong patent position and a reasonable product pipeline. The issue is cash and personally I think that is what is holding it back.

For me, I have held plenty of biotech type stocks with market caps 3-4 times that of RGS, but with far lesser prospects. Those market caps of others have been swelled by speculation. I continue to hold RGS as I think it’s undervalued and could easily get a market cap of $50-70M once there is a bit more confidence in their cash position. Obviously the pending licensing deal would assist greatly. If that falls over, the share price, and possibly the company may tank. The prospects for their pain treatment Sygenus excites me.

Its been a tough road for holders. Especially those that got in really early after IPO. But the company is now doing good things in my opinion. The CEO and other executives appear to be content with a reasonable amount of skin in the game. So I continue to hold and think it’s a reasonable investment in the speculative biotech space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.629K 533.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1617192 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 746300 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.