LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: L-Max Pilot Plant continuous 10-day trial completed, page-106

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439

Cheers sqe.

It just aggravates me when I see something (management) should foresee like 'we'll report in mid August'; and then make an explanation to a third party that 'whoops, we've been a bit loose with the time frame and encountered problems that should have been known, or foreseen by competent people.

I congratulate Dufhaste in eliciting the further information, he did well. But it doesn't look good for management, I understand they are very busy people but timeframes for investors are very important for confidence and for rising further capital. I've been with this company nearly 4 years and supported its CRs; and the time frame keeps getting pushed out, Phase 1 was initially expected in 2020 approx., now its stretched out to 2023 provisionally, so when this small occurrence arises it just like taking the 'micky', and verging on arrogance.

Additionally, as Joe Walsh was abreast of all these issues that were alluded to surly this deserves being reported to SHs through the usual channels as it is in their interest to know this additional information. Being quite aware of the fact that Mid August still has time to run as the first ten days and the last ten give them from the 11th to the 21st, so 5 days left excluding the weekend.

Thanks again sqe, always appreciate your writings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.