LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I received some Feedback from Joe on my email yesterday 13th....

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I received some Feedback from Joe on my email yesterday 13th. Might not make everybody happy but until yesterday they didn't start to convert the lithium sulfate to carbonate yet. The conversion is supposed to start shortly. This is because:

"Due to the process flowsheet SOP production was prioritised ahead of lithium carbonate. More information on this will be forthcoming shortly."

also regarding the presentation of potential results Joe informed that

"Thank you for your email. As announced previously, a large number of assays have been taken and these data need to be evaluated once received. Once we have the assessment report from Strategic Metallurgy we’ll determine the best way to present the results. Regards lithium chemical quality, we’re undertaking the final conversion of lithium sulphate to lithium carbonate shortly and once these assay data are received I envisage that results will be presented in a comparable format to previous results.Kind regards"

so obviously it is possible that they received assay results today and start conversion as well. Yesterday it just was not the case yet. Everybody can make up their minds how realistic an announcement for this week still is. From my perspective not impossible but unlikely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.672K 2.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 18092155 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 57352945 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.