TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Cheers Tui, yes exciting times ahead for TEG.Digger is correct,...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Cheers Tui, yes exciting times ahead for TEG.
    Digger is correct, with us doing that amazing Booth drill twisting and turning through multiple zones, positive hits as MIN are now finding will only escalate the value for TEG.
    Received an email this morn form Resource Rising Stars and they have featured the BF article on the 2c stock that could go Off at any minute.
    I am personally a big fan of the quality featured by the RRS group and their venues and presentations are just excellent, so I would expect more interest in next few days at TEG. They have a very good quality following as well.
    CCS is frustrating because that deal alone transfers CH TEG liability nearly our total MC out the door PLUS millions $$$ into our Bank..
    PGY moving to Perth and a Board restructure is without a major step that was required to enable the transfer.
    Back at NOPTA and I have been made aware of a small legislation change recently.
    As we are aware PGY has no doubt it will all go ahead, CT is in constant contact with NOPTA and doing his utmost and very best to expedite proceedings.
    CT is very confident it will go ahead, it just drags its heels.
    This is a major milestone for TEG. Very good for PB as well, plenty of jobs and positivity for WA, the CCS going ahead.
    I hope we get news out of Philippines applications soon. That will be very interesting.
    GO TEG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $36.92K 1.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5120706 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1088154 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 365237
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.