TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Hi Mark, Always good to get some tin in the bank before a...

1. tui
    6,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Hi Mark,
    Always good to get some tin in the bank before a drilling campaign. Obviously they are looking for GAS to improve once CNG sales start contributing. Otherwise, they could have sold GAS to provide funds.

TEG have some huge opportunities.
    1. Selling out of Cliff Head for profit and no remedial responsibilities.
    2. A royalty from PGY once Carbon storage becomes operational.
    3.Some really good 3D opportunies in L7 similar to Lockyer Deep ( the largest onshore Gas find in Australia ( NWE ))
    4. Some good opportunities in the UK North Sea.

In the background we have had Talon enter a Scheme of Arrangement which now sees Strike not only gain full control of Walyering but also a 25 % shareholding in TEG. STX are a big player in the WA ( forget what's happening with SE-3 at the moment...that's incidental )
    It's my thinking that STX want to expand their WA acreage and Stx will get control of TEG notwithstanding the NZO presence. And then it will be game on as STX try to fight off the predators.

The CR disappoints me . It is far too low a price to raise on...,AND the Broker gets over 6%! The only good thing is that the price might rise as investors get on board to reap some of the future oil and gas possibilities. I have only 2.5 m but will be looking to add and benefit from the entitlements. But at the end of the day, the Rotary lie detector will determine the result .

Notwithstanding the plunge this is a stock with a lot of big opportunities.
    Best
    tui
    Last edited by tui: 19/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $36.92K 1.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5120706 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1088154 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 365237
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.