TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Thanks LLNever thought I would get exited again about the...

1. 1,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1278
    Thanks LL
    Never thought I would get exited again about the prospects of oil in the Perth Basin after the closure of the Kwinana refinery, well I was wrong.
    Conrad told me in the early days that there simply wasn't enough oil currently coming out of the basin to make it economically feasible to resurrect the current old tanks at Geraldton or for there to be a mini modular refinery constructed, he did add that in the future that may change and it has potential but until it does Triangle will continue to use its established export route at marginal profit levels.
    Now I believe that change maybe about to become a reality if the NED1 oil discovery is what I'm hearing and then of course there is our CH oil & any future oil being found in the proposed promising drilling program this year and add on condensate current & future!
    The new MST report says " A single large oil discovery could re-shape the economic equation." I think MIN have made that discovery at NED1 and I think this discovery is going to be the mover and driver if the resource measures up as expected, as I don't think MIN will be wanting to export their oil only to import it back.
    Geraldton is just a fantastic location for a mini-refinery having already got the tankage and of course the port facility/infrastructure and it facilitates a diverse industrial, mining & agricultural area. This refinery could, as the report says produce diesel and other products - other products could be bio-fuels using the grain produce abundant in the region.
    I was always a big fan of establishing a mini-refinery in the basin but understood the economics and slowly realised that it was out of reach for a small company like Triangle and there were not many/any others willing to commit.
    UNTIL NOW!
    I think this is now very, very possible, even just having the tanks restored is hugely beneficial, but add in a mini modular refinery, then WOW!
    My opinion only
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $73.26K 3.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2396134 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3737846 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 1936495
Last updated 14.41pm 10/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.