TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Agree most SI’s like me and corporate brokers all got caught out...

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    Agree most SI’s like me and corporate brokers all got caught out by the utter amateurish performance of TEG. Disgraceful.

The only ones who knew were in my opinion the company and drilling team, friends etc etc. I know lots of drillers and all said when drilling they would know presence of hydrocarbons etc as every drill has plenty of instrumentation. I personally know corporate brokers are also furious yesterday. Management have to be held to simple as that.

I am also perplexed as why they are selling GAS especially in this global uncertain market where I expect higher prices this year. As I said previously very amateur management at best imo probably explains this after this drill and poorly timed placement. GL and now we all wait and try and recover during next well then exit as this is a basket case of a company and never to return.

Read Hartleys forecast report this morning now their forecast SP only 1.4c this year dropped from 3c. Well done management of TEG you well and truly @@@@@@ us all SH’s in my opinion and broker report know it as well imo.

I am not complaining about a duster that’s life in O/G drilling but why did they drill their, who is responsible for interpretation of 3D and then the unacceptable non communications drilling progress reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.280M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $27.69K 6.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4221711 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10693101 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.