TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

VML bought once a couple of years ago, bailed at profit re iron...

1. 5,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    VML bought once a couple of years ago, bailed at profit re iron ore boom. Then watched their MD constantly travelling Aust attending free expense paid share conferences and enjoying the lifestyle when SP collapsing imo... Agree both ASX/ASIC do bugger all they can't even stop blatant broker BOT trading, whole ASX for retail holders is a joke. TEG just joining the rest of West Perth's ASX lifestyle circus imo....

Companies have an increasing number of obscenely paid directors imo who can't get jobs in the professional private sector and us SH's are stuck with them and their costly terrible decisions imo. SH's should always vote down REM reports for these lifestyle dog stocks etc, to keep them to account imo, sadly most SH's never vote and we get what we get, due to this laziness imo...

I retired at early 50's now mid 50's and over last 12 months planned to exit 85% of spec stocks until my T10 88 shares went to sheet along with 1 other large stock, now stuck holding another year, sigh, then I will exit and invest in blue chip/property and some digital currency, NOT spec stocks!!!!

Many of the junior exploration coys imo are nothing but lifestyle coys, constantly raising cash at the worst times and fueling their obscene excessive salaries/bonuses etc, when SP continually collapses year after year.

I after 25+ yrs are sick of these badly run dogs (they are everywhere in resources) which is now the norm these days, just disappointing to see this becoming the norm as many good retail/SI's (Growler and Sharetrader well said, same as you both) SH's continually get screwed day after day. Win a few stocks, lose more seems the theme these days and directors never seem to hurt as SH's do. Many junior ASX specs are a disgrace imo... Need a royal commission into ASX/ASIC and many DIRECTORS imo...

Hang in their guys and let's hope next drill isn't a F up like this one was imo... All the best to all... Over and out!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.