TEG 2.56% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

We should be hearing soon the Ventia has been released by...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    We should be hearing soon the Ventia has been released by Mitsui, well within 14 days anyway.
    10 days for the BIG Rig to make it to our welcoming and inviting pad all ready to rock.
    Dead set if any travel probs occur with the Ventia I have told CT I will get the biggest dozer out there known to man and push the bastard there myself.
    It feels like we have been waiting for all this drilling for an eternity.
    Get something of my chest - I was here at the start for CH and looks like I will be around for its farewell.
    I am testing my memory with all this so bare with me on the dates.
    The good news I just hope we get the same result from 23 years ago. But with plenty GAS and OIL this time around- Lets GO TEG
    So back in early 2001, 23 years ago I was a SH of Norwest Energy NWE which plenty here are a tad familiar with.
    Anyway I was contacted by NWE and informed the MD of NWE at the time was coming to Melb and doing a presentation on the upcoming drilling for CH field.
    They had booked out all the upstairs section of an Italian restaurant in Lygon St Carlton for a lunch and CH presentation and by the way bring your chq book if you like. Food, wine and beer all turned on. Of course I was in. If anybody from interstate ever wants a great feed in a great atmosphere then Lygon St is a great place..
    At the time I was living and running my own business in Ballarat and I used to write that many chq,s dead set I had a tripple chq to a page book.
    I used to carry it everywhere, pay staff, suppliers, everybody got a chq, I used to even pay at the supermarket for tucker with a chq.
    So I travel down to Lygon st for the CH preso and lunch and it was just an excellent day and the details/preso of the upcoming CH drills was very good.
    Roughly 30 - 40 people there for the CH preso.
    From memory NWE had all of 5% of the project but were still very excited about its prospects and potential, and it required a CR for a bunch of money for the drills even with just 5%. Course I wrote a chq, it was all good stuff..
    For Christmas break in 2001 I had booked a nice apartment for the family in Surfers Paradise.
    I remember it so well because that was where I was when I was notified of the drilling success of CH. We had hit oil.
    Dead set it was just magic and very exciting to be a part of as an NWE SH. With all of 5%...ha...ha.... NWE went on to sell their 5% share.
    Back in the day the CH field was an absolute ripa.
    From memory I think it started pumping out at about 3000bpd, then peaked at about 5000bpd with some tinkering and made some Co's some serious coin.
    It paid for itself in no time. The old girl is just about done now as a producer.
    I just hope we have the same excellent success coming up with our drills.
    I made some very good coin back then out of NWE and the CH discovery, all those years ago, hope we all get to make some excellent coin again in our PB drills.
    It sure does smell of success, but unfortunately there are no guarantees in drilling. So DYOR.
    GO TEG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $110.1K 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1563970 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1985670 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.