TEG 16.7% 0.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Well stated GePembrok.I think you are on the money, I would love...

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    Well stated GePembrok.
    I think you are on the money, I would love to say more, but you will have to read between the lines.
    S happens!!
    One factor of many as to why I was getting p off with prior management was in regard to the attention and advancement of the L7 permit, it was just stagnant and it just looked so juicy given its history and nearology to some exceptional gas discoveries.
    I spoke to new management about many topics after their appointments and can assure shareholders L7 was discussed and even at that early stage of examination new management were very interested in this permit L7and EP437. They have applied their considerable technical skills to this prospect and have released a significant upgrade to resource.
    Next step complete the 100% acquisition, then the all important seismic, very promising, at least now i can see L7 is getting its due attention.
    Easy to be skeptical and i understand why, i was as well and I like all are still anxiously awaiting more news, which I don't think will be to far away.
    All this is just my take & opinion.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $365.7K 52.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 19243591 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3081557 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.