CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: La Plata Debt Restructure & Abby and Finn LOI, page-4

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    It is clear to me that the new, refreshed, and predominately American, BOD are determined to fast-track revenue as much as possible - and this is a very good strategy imo ............ I mean, what's the alternative ??? This includes a focus on Nth America and Europe - markets vastly more significant than down in this part of the world.

I predict that costs will still be high in the upcoming Quarterly due to all of the acquisition activity however once the new Divisions are in place and restructured then a re-rate of the share price will soon follow.

I also believe that the share price has suffered recently because Ellingford has been cashing in millions of shares to try and save his pathetic arse and, of course, old man Blumenthal was forced to unload another large tranche ............ at a loss btw - which would of hurt. The good news is that these shares have been scooped up as the MC has been holding at around the A$40-50 million mark. It was stated by the Independent Report, not so long ago, that CPH shares continue to attract willing buyers.

And, as a note for Dr Fraser, I reads to me that William Lay is comfortable with the current level of debt and Creso's ability to repay.
    Last edited by surfthemarket: 29/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.