LOM 5.36% 5.9¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Lab Results Confirm Kimberlite Target Areas, page-27

1. 6 Posts.
    Track the progress of LOM over the past 2 years and there is less risk investing in LOM today than there was 2 years ago. We are profitable. We have growing capital. No more capital raisings. Cost of operating is known. All = less risk.

Track the evidence gathered over the last 3 years of operating and all indicators point towards a financially viable mine. With the diamonds we are finding through alluvial mining, the close proximity of the diamond baring pipes, the number of pipes baring diamonds in the area and the data we have from field samples both independently tested and reported on in the ANN today and verified by the company on the ground and reported on in previous ASX ANN and the simplest explanation is LOM has an economic resource. Again this is a lot more than we were going on 2-3 years ago.

LOM is out of the hands of day traders. Anns no longer get a reaction from the market. The increase in the volume of stocks held make it harder to move the price in any meaningful way. This gives the company stronger control over share price and investment funds. LOM is moving away from being a volitile speculative stock profitable for day traders and becoming a longer term investment as a growing profitable company. This is better for building a strong, reliable and predictable company.

With the right foundations in place the next step is gaining trust in the wider market. As in my opionion we already have an economic resource it is not the announcement of an economic pipe that will see the share price rise. The SP will rise when LOM is known to investors and can be trusted to deliver results.

The BOD already have my trust.

All IMO. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $17.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $12.22K 208.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58576 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 8000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.