LOM 11.1% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Dear old meerkat has been boring us for years......it beggars...

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dear old meerkat has been boring us for years......it beggars belief if has anything worthwhile going on in his life that he spends his waking hours on a stock he does not own
    But he has one up on us, his predictions have been eerily accurate, whereas all the longtermers,me included,have never got it right with the SP falling falling falling daily despite every bit of positive news the company can throw at us ,just about every announcement met with brush off
    From 62c to 22c is not my idea of a good investment and the only reason we got to 62c was because of our Chairman's exuberance at the Rising Resources conference.........it has been downhill ever since as meerkat and one or two of the other naysayers predicted

It has got to a point with me I barely read the announcements,they generate absolutely no interest to the market,more often than not being sold down
    It is a conundrum that will always live with me ........who out there can give a genuine remark on why LOM has met with such indifference
    Thank goodness I have a couple of other stocks that are performing well, as they should ,otherwise I would be in s**t street
    Reaches for the Bourbon....Merry Christmas all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $2.679K 67.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 56526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.