LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Sorry Clinker, but there are quite a few holes in your analysis....

1. 376 Posts.
    Sorry Clinker, but there are quite a few holes in your analysis. I am pro this stock and believe they will find what they are looking for but you can't just put blinkers on and only see the glass full.

No more cap raises: That is not a fact, do you know what the exact burn rate is with a ramp up in drilling expected?

Cost of operations is known: Please tell me what this is with the new infrastructure, electromagnetic surveys and drilling (plus analysis) that is happening/about to happen. As per point above, do not present this as fact if it is not.

Which proximal pipes are confirmed Diamondiferous. You say the "number of pipes bearing diamonds". How many are there? You say it as if there are a lot? I'm not saying they are not going to PROVE they have a few, but how many have been tested as diamondiferous so far. As per this point, where is your data to say that the pipes tested thus far are economical? that is a stretch on current information and can in no way be backed up on the data released by the company to date.

Out of day traders hands? Wow, have you watched what has been happening and is still happening with this stock over the last few years? That really is a blinkered approach as I can not fathom how you came to this conclusion.

There is still plenty of stock available and being traded, although I do hope you are right in that it is going into the hands of accumulators.

I agree that the information presented by LOM to this point suggests strongly that LOM could find an economical pipe. They do have an economical resource in the Alluvials but do not present as fact that they have pipes in play already that add to that - the pipes are still under investigation and nothing more.

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.