LOM 1.45% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Lab Results Confirm Kimberlite Target Areas, page-89

1. 627 Posts.
    After reading the ann a few times and trying to understand the geo technical lingo.. what really stood for me is what Mineral Services were saying in plain English ..
    1: "Mineral Services has recommended follow up work to assess the potential for earlier and potentially more diamondiferous kimberlite bodies that could be masked by the signiture from the predominantly lower interest kimberlites occurring in this region."
    2: "The presence of diamonds and such grains in the Lulo area allows for the possibility that other kimberlite bodies, most likely ones that were emplaced early on in the period of kimberlite volcanism in the area, have the potential to have sampled more substantial amounts of diamondiferous mantle and may contain greater quantities of diamond."
    I kind of read as like.. " there is more than a maybe that a few kimberlites on your concession, are spitting out these bad arse rocks" " get that new mofo drilling rig into action and revisit a few of these areas" " you will probably find a few very diamondiferous kimbos where you have already walked over"
    And i love that fact nothing was said in singular.. everything was in plural.... and then reading over a few of the quarterlies.. since 2012 just reaffirmed the extent and grade of alluvials.. the growth of the mining of the alluvials and the kimberlite exploration self funded for a long time to come...
    Last edited by Mushroom001: 22/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $42.21K 602.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 14170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.