LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

My understanding is that LIN directors and their family members...

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    My understanding is that LIN directors and their family members hold over 20% of the company. No indication that they have reduced their holding. To me that's a good sign.

Furthermore any announcements by the company and operational plans would of had Board approval and endorsement. Its not a one person show as some posters would have you believe. Discard the fact that only Shannon's name appears on announcements.

The other issue that shareholders need to consider is that firstly the geologist has the final say regarding the discovery, testing and JORC. In turn the ASX dictates what information may be released. It does not allow interpretations but only facts. I am told the ASX has technicians who vet all material before permitting announcements. So to date maybe only half the story has been released to the market?

Another issue that appears not to be understood by shareholders is that the company cannot withhold information that may impact the share price.In other words progress on testing had to be released as received and could not be withheld even though it may communicate an incomplete picture of the discovery.

I, like the Board and most shareholders hope that the final resource result will conclude that LIN has indeed a "Stunning Alumina Discovery" worth millions of dollars.

If it has not then I anticipate that the Chairman will endeavour to inject another project of value into LIN in the same manner he has done with his other company in VOLT which has recently been resurrected.
    Last edited by Alexandria07: 03/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $73.51K 700.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 813056 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.