RBR 0.00% 0.2¢ rbr group limited

Ann: Labour Agreements in Mozambique, page-36

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I'm so glad I found this company. Rare opportunity to get into a cheap penny stock before it explodes in value. Although I'm happy for it to stay at these prices so I can continue to dump my pay in RBR shares.

Wentworth camp fully paid for - both for construction and upkeep in the near future, = $11.5M with no future costs expected (this alone is almost the current valuation of this company)

Labor and recruitment contracts in this announcement could go up to $20M annually
    ~5000 workers x $10-$15/day x 260 working days = $13M - $19.5M / year

If we can get the construction contracts as well (on going construction expected for at least 10 years to build an entire city and infrastructure with an unskilled workforce) that would be incredible! RBR already has training facilities on the ground and recent construction contracts already realised, making it a prime choice for this contract.
    ~15000 workers x $5/day x 260 working days = $19.5M / year (this is a guess based off a 25% take of the average construction worker salary in Mozambique)

I don't know what this company should be valued at, but I guarantee you it is worth a lot more than $13.74M. The two contracts we have received are worth far more than RBR currently is. If the SP somehow falls from here it will be market manipulation at it's finest - I genuinely cannot understand why anyone would legitimately sell at these prices - but it got me cheap shares so I can't really complain.

Someone should head over to ASX_bets and get the reddit crowd involved. All you need is a few rocket emojiis and they will dump their money in anything, at least they might actually make a profit on this one.

Bring your friends, bring your family, don't bring the day traders they will probably ruin it. GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 56431489 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11696027 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.