RBR 0.00% 0.2¢ rbr group limited

Ann: Labour Agreements in Mozambique, page-69

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    It really is sad that this is happening in Mozambique. These big companies are giving locals a opportunity to better their life, gain skills and provide for their families and these mongrels want to take it from them I don't understand how this is happening in 2021 with all the military might in the world surely we can stop these insurgents. Anyway back to the Ann: In my opinion, Total are not pulling the pin nor is any other company involved in this LNG project so the work WILL go ahead. Peoples safety is first and foremost and for the companies to halt production is the best move they can do and I applaud that. Once they get on top of the situation and back to the project I believe they will ramp up fairly quick and things will go back on track. I think the security that they will provide moving forward will be outstanding and thus will prevent any further delay to this project. For everyday the build is put on delay it costs these companies huge amounts of money so it's in their best interest to resume work ASAP aswell. Given this announcement RBR's vision and planning has not changed and if you still believe in their values then it is a great time to secure more shares at a great price I will be topping up. Also RBR has something in the pipe work for WA aswell so I believe nothing has changed it's only a delay, work will soon resume and their services will still be required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 56431489 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11696027 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.