C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Lachlan Fold Belt Copper Gold Project Farm-in Transaction, page-16

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well, 3 years for me and back to square one.
    It does answer the question though, could the company manage to develop into production from exploration. A lot of the DGR daughter companies just sit on the cusp and seem unable to push through to the next stage of a profitable mining company.
    Lesson learnt, a hard one, but a lesson non the less.
    Ride the exploration wave of hopefully positive future drilling results, cash out and reduce the loss.
    Looks like I'm stuck with this one for a while yet.

Anyway, it's copper and gold now.
    Time for more study on where the company is focusing on in the near term. They sure do like chase the current popular metals of the day. Who remembers the cobalt days and chasing that giant bloody testicle!

Anyway, looks like the focus is now on exploration lease EL8758.
    This lease appears to possibly join the southern border of Emmerson resources EL8590. They have just released some basic exploration results from their "Kiola" area, they also include some historical findings from exploration past.

There is also the old Frogmore copper mine to the north east to get a feel of what the area may hold. This is about as exciting as this all gets at the moment I'm afraid. Hoping the 'rock chip' sampling stage passes pretty quickly, the electromagnetic passes pick up another unusually large nut sack, the drills show positive findings and we can cash out and walk off into the sunset...

Best of luck to all in these weird times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $334 25.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239331 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 165681 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.