ITM 0.00% 7.2¢ itech minerals ltd

A lot of chatter... pretty odd tbh. MD is the number 1...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    A lot of chatter... pretty odd tbh.
    MD is the number 1 shareholder.
    The Top20 hasn't really changed all that much since the IPO.

Daily volumes are tin in terms of total $ turnover.
    So any 'trading' is small time retail punters IMHO.

Serious traders wouldn't really go near Low SOI stock as it's not easy to bounce in and out without moving the stock.

Works great for me as someone going long as you can't build a decent position here unless you're patient.
    If anyone wanted a decent position of say 100k you're taking 430,000 shares which is basically half the daily depth today and we're at 30c.

Anyways - on another note which everyone has overlooked myself included in the past. the magnetics surveys are showing some serious upside in Lacroma.

There's actually three massive targets at lacroma.
    West, Central, East.
    We have been drilling central. This makes sense as we had some historical holes so both west/east may have been a risk.

Now we have confirmed that the magnetic survey fairly accurately delineates where the graphite is and scale.
    Additionally, it also seems to indicate fairly well whether the grade is high or low and whether it is as surface.

Take a look at the below.  
    West looks massive, stronger and maybe even closer to surface
    East looks similar size/strength to central, but stronger signal (higher grade) but deeper.

lacroma.JPG

Note 6024 section where we drilled and got thick hits at central. Look how much of west extend above. It's wider than lacroma and cut off from the page.

So see below. Looks at east lacroma. Very strong signal at depth.
    Look at west, at surface and strong.
    A-B lacroma.JPG

In short,
    Lacroma west looks like it could infact be larger than central.
    lacroma west looks like it could have more minerilisation at surface.
    It looks similar in grade.

It also looks like both west and central kind of meet in the north.

If you look at the drill results so far at lacroma and note that there is only a strong signal from the central zone in 3-5 or sections.

If i try to circle were the high density magnetics are coming back on west this is what it looks like.

lacroma west high density.JPG

I've spoken with the team and passed on my thoughts. It makes sense why to target lacroma central first as we had that central drill results so we knew there was graphite present. Drilling in the west or east would have been real greenfields.

Now that ITM have a much deeper understanding of what a magnetic survey will correlate to in terms of the nature, widespread, thickness, grade of the graphite I am interested to see how our drill program progress.

They have confirmed a 4km strike on central - i think we'll end up with more infilling around the first traverses as it looks thicker and more at surface.

But i would not be surprised if the remainder (or the extended program which itm said it was fully funded for) targets the target out west.

I think these 3 targets all look very good and potentially all economic.
    West to me now looks as if it might be double in size to central, and potentially more economically viable if it turns out to be similar in grade and strip. Actually looks even better.

I'd be curious to throw a few into east to understand just how high grade that stuff is at East.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.804M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $4.21K 58.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 154877 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 94209 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ 1
Last updated 15.57pm 26/04/2024 ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.