HCH 1.22% 83.0¢ hot chili limited

If you have not heard of CAP then you have no clue about this...

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    If you have not heard of CAP then you have no clue about this company or its history!
    Just popped by and see Arsenic is getting a slatting, they were a well balanced poster.
    For those of you who seem to have no idea what you are posting do some research.
    I bought into this company when they floated and they initially drilled up some OK Cu hits.
    They then promised in a powerpoint to be mining in 2017, I see no copper.
    Then they kept drilling and diluting, to help the father in law company profits as he has the drilling company.
    Productura was a Tier 1 asset according to Christian, but it is hardly mentioned now.
    A warning to newbees like who is CAP, they supposedly had an option to buy the company out for several fold what it is now, bit like the mining in 2017.
    I have never meet Arsenic or indeed know who or she is, but they have been throught the b@@shit, directors still getting paid for delivering nothing more than more drilling and diluting, how many shares on issue, billion plus.DYOR ,with Cu price where it is this is never going to fly with current management, in fact I do not know what price this will ever fly with current management!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.010(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $125.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 85.5¢ 82.5¢ $52.14K 62.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5264 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.